We provide life changing community based adaptive adventure sports for people with disabilities in Asheville and throughout Western North Carolina. This chapter was born out of a recent merger between Catalyst Sports and Peace of Adventure to bring about even more adaptive and inclusive adventure opportunities to the southeast.
As we operate our first year here in Asheville, we will offer two different opportunities for adaptive adventures:
Adaptive Mountain Biking
- Open Enrollment Programming (Due to COVID-19 our start date for regular monthly clinics is delayed – Keep checking back or contact us with any questions): This fall we will be hosting regular monthly adaptive mountain biking programs for youth and adults with physical disabilities. Come join a small group of adventurers to hit the trails, test your limits and explore these beautiful WNC mountains together! These sessions are open to all levels of cyclist.
- Adaptive Bike Rental: We are currently our renting adaptive mountain bikes under strict COVID cleaning and fitting practices. Contact us today to hear more about our fleet and reserve your bike today!
- Private Guided Lessons and Rides. Whether it’s one on one or with a small group of your friends and family, we are offering private guided tours that are customized to fit your needs and levels of challenge! Contact us today for more information and pricing
Adaptive Rock Climbing Clinics
Thanks to a new partnership with the Riveter we are excited to be launching an adaptive indoor rock climbing program! We are still hopeful to launch this program in the late fall of 2020. However, depending on how COVID-19 develops, this timeframe may be delayed. We are working closely with the Riveter, following all state and CDC recommendations and will keep everyone updated on how programming and dates will be impacted. Please contact us if you have any questions – email@example.com
Where : The Riveter – 701 Old Fanning Bridge Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732
- As of now, regular monthly clinics are on hold. We are keeping a close eye on all state and CDC COVID recommendations and will update you as soon as these monthly programs resume. Please check back regularly or contact us if you have any questions!
- In the meantime – Contact us to rent one of our adaptive mountain bikes or schedule a private guided mountain biking trip today!